Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crock Pot Beef Stew

SO EASY! I have been making this for many, many(25) years and I don't usually follow any kind of written recipe so here are the steps you can adjust to make it your own!

Start with 1 can of each...Tomato Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup (I use Campbell's)
Toss those in the bottom of the crock pot then add one package of Stew Meat (Or cut up some steak if it's on sale for less, I have even used Fajita meat if it's on sale!)
On top of the meat sprinkle with a Tablespoon or more of Worcestershire Sauce and salt and pepper. (all to your taste I LOVE W sauce...)
Then add your favorite stew Veggies! Mine are:
Potato's Peeled and cut up
Carrots Peeled and cut up
One small Onion chopped

Sprinkle with about a teaspoon of Italian Seasoning!
Stir it all up....

Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8
Make rolls to go with!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment