Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween Parade and Sully!




They say Opposites attract and they are NOT wrong! My husband is a HAM with capital Letters....He should be an actor or a politician I do not know how he ended up being an Accountant!! I am quite terrified of standing out, I am perfectly happy hiding in the kitchen or watching from the sidelines but not Kent! Not 15 min after entering into the fray of the trick or treaters at Disneyland he already caught the attention of the "patrol" they were on the lookout for people to ask to be in the Parade!! We ran into friends from home and by the time we said goodbye, we all (8 of us!) had an invitation to ride on the Grand Marshall Float in the Parade that night! I like to think it was my outrageous costuming genius.....but I know, that it was the over the top antics of my costumed Minions that ended me just where I didn't want to be!
Can you see their smiles! They enjoyed every last minute of that long long ride that took us from the backstage area by town square to the backstage area next to It's a Small World.  My Minions look good don't they!

This one was over the top happy seeing as how this is his SECOND time in a Disneyland parade!!
Last time he was Jafar and Melannie was Iago and she rode around on his shoulders saying "Why am I NOT suprised!"

I wish we had pictures from that last parade, but that is purely my fault! :(.....

I made this "Monster's Inc" costume a few years ago, must be like 5 or more.... The feet are the funnest part and I'm sorry we can't see them in any of the pictures !! It's still a huge Favorite and someone puts in on every year even if they don't wear it on Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment